Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Running Errands~

Sam is headed back to work tommorrow so we ran some last minute errands. Walmart-yuk!, the mall-equally yuk. McDonald's for the kids-again yuk. And now we are stocked up for the next week with things we needed. AH, it's good to be home.

Oh yeah we did make a fun stop at Hobby Lobby. I want to make some snowglobe ornaments out of the little plastic bubbles that you get small toys from out of the gumball machine. So I was looking for some miniature figurines. Like baby Jesus, Stars, anything like that. I didn't find what I was looking for so I will try again as Christmas gets closer.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Funny I went to the Mall on Tuesday, and hobby lobby. We were suppose to go to Walmart, but Jess forgot her stuff to return. So we went to Krispy Kreme, then to get gas and then to Starbucks and the thrift store! So... anyway- I'm glad your sis was blessed by the futon. I have the stroller ready for you to look at it! Come and get it girl! Its yours if you want it!!!

On to the figurines, I had looked for them a few years ago and never got what I was looking for. I wanted to make snowglobes with baby food jars. For 50 kids! I collected all the supplies and ended up putting dumb plastic lightbulbs in it that you use for cupcake toppers. They wouldn't stick, and the craft bombed big time. Oh well. Live and Learn!!!

Jamie said...

Try looking on orientaltrading.com

I get party decorations and things from them. Their prices are very low on most stuff too!