Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Week 24~

I go Friday to the doctor so I will know then how much weight I"ve gained. Last time it was five pounds which is significant for me. The baby is really kicking quite a bit now & last night Sam got to feel it for the first time. This one is a real kicker! The heartburn has settled in & no matter what I eat I am guarunteed to have it at least once a day. The is no more sleeping on my stomach it feels like a canteloupe is in there & sleeping on a canteloupe is not at all comfortable. My sense of smell is also out of whack. I was drinking some juice the other day. It was supposed to be Orange Mango but it tasted like green olives to me---I don't like green olives & almost puked! This pregnancy I have been extremely tired. I'd love to stay and chat but it's time for Zeke to get out of time out.

1 comments:

Gretchen said...

How are you feeling? Hope you're doing alright :)