Monday, January 12, 2009

Last night the baby had the hiccups. It's the first time I recognized what was going on. I remember with Justus it took me a while to realize what that rythemic beat was. And best of all I didn't have heartburn for once!!!!

I'm supposed to go for the three hour glucose test on Friday. Right now I'm protesting. I've been borderline each time but this is the first time the doctor wants me to go for the three hour. It starts early in the morning & I am totally uninterested! But if the doc insists of course I will go.

1 comments:

Staci said...

Gross... 3 hours. That's no fun. I never liked the 1 hour test. The time I had the orange drink it was the best, the 2nd time it was not good at all, gives me chills just thinking about and its been a long time ago!!! (lol- Jack is only 17 months- lol)

Anyway- Best to you. I will pray for you!