Saturday, January 24, 2009

Return, return, return~

It's tax time! I know everyone is probably not as excited as me...but hopefully you will be blessed with a return this year. You can tell by my enthusiasm that we're getting a return. Money in my pocket & a smile on my lips. It's time to start practicing driving...because by the time I turn thirty I just may have my license. That is my goal, to be comfortable enough to drive with the kids by then. Gotta get going. I've been reading 'the book' to I can go ahead & get my permit. Goal for that is before this baby comes....so six weeks or less. Ya'll be praying that I will go through with it because it's way past time! And as much as I need/want this I am nervous & apprehensive.

1 comments:

Staci said...

PRAISE GOD! IT'S about TIME GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!! I'M super DUPER excited! I don't think anyone of us can know what its like to be in your shoes. Many of us have been a ONE car family, but not a ONE DRIVER family!!!!! I'm so happy. I will let you drive with me....