Monday, February 23, 2009

False Start~

Friday night I had contractions ten minutes apart for three hours! I was excited & anxious as well because Sam is at work and I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to reach him. Reception over there is touch and go. Well the contractions stopped completely and I haven't felt anymore since then. My stomach has stayed tight but no pains or anything else. So frustrating!!!!

I'm 38 weeks today and will be going in for a checkup on Wednesday. On Thursday Sam goes off shift & has at least one week off. The last his supervisor told him was that once I have the baby he will get his regular scheduled off time plus one extra shift off. Depending on when that happens we would have at least ten but up to 14 days off. We already have an alternate worker scheduled to help Sam's partner out so all the bases are covered.

Things at our house are starting to settle down. I probably haven't written much about the renovations going on here so I"ll give a brief description. Um, after I get some lunch. Later gator~

0 comments: