Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My little guy is already one month old. He still sleeps 99% of the time. Any time that he is awake he is eating, pooping or letting me know he needs something (crying). My favorite time with him is from midnight-2am, actually this is his favorite time. Although I do believe that God prepared me because that was my bedtime the last trimester of my pregnancy thanks to heartburn.

Tommorrow I get to take the boys to the dreaded WIC office. Hopefully we will come home with some vouchers, every little bit helps! Justus doesn't have to go since he turned five so it will just be the little guys. And J will stay with his daddy at the children's home.

I'm seriously considering applying at Naz. they have something called support staff. If I understand it it's kind of like being a substitute teacher. I would just fill in whenever they need me. Extra money always comes in handy especially these days.... and it may open a door for Sam & I to work together.

Justus had decided that he is not going to school this year, all because he doesn't want to get his shots. Of course he will be getting shots & going to school but I choose not to let him in on that fact for now.

Zeke is "sneaky Zeke" & a cause for tons of laughs....and clean up sessions. And he is completely infatuated with Malachi. It's super sweet & annoying at times.



3 comments:

Nicole said...

good stuff! i love the pics... i'm having tiff withdrawals!!!!

Staci said...

I have WIC in the morning! I will be there at 8 am... probably won't see you there. I hope to be in and out by 8:30!!!

Happy Mama said...

Hi! Good to "meet" you. I have never actually grown garlic myself - this is will be my first attempt. A friend from work grows it every year and says that is it super easy. With just a few plants he has garlic all year. Wish I could tell you more - I'll get more info from my friend and do a post about it.

Congrats on the new baby - he's beautiful.