Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hi all. I know that SOOOOOOOO many people read this so I thought I'd update. We had lunch today with Josh & Aubrey and Chris and Staci and all of our kids. The kids did pretty good but I made the mistake of giving the boys ice cream and payed for it the entire time at walmart. Zeke was a holy terror!!!!

Baby Malachi as the boys call him is doing well. And starting to sleep through the night. I am getting more nervous about Justus starting school. He of course is more excited all the time!!!!

I bought a new keyboard on ebay that is really cool. It rolls up and can be washed and spilled on and still survive. It's also good for sandstorms. Strange huh?? We've been through several keyboards in the past few months and so for $10 bucks I thought we'd give this a try.

Loading some pictures soon.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I know how you feel... my boys are starting school next year and i'm already feeling sad :(

Staci said...

I like the new look! yay for a childproof/husband proof keyboard! How cool that you can wash it!