Monday, July 20, 2009

Highlights~

Here are a few moments from our weekend. First off we have me boiling eggs for egg salad. And when I go to pour out the hot water burning my arm. I have a lovely new burn on my arm that looks like a circle. Its really odd because the water poured all over my wrist but only one spot got burned.

Then when I run upstairs to go to the bathroom I come back down to see Mal choking on an object that one of the boys put in his mouth. A very scary moment! Thankfully I was able to get it out & my precious baby is happy as can be.

I also babysat my niece and nephew for a few hours. First I have to give props to Nicole for handling her twins so well!!!! Often when we're in public together people think Zeke and Leah are twins so I can 'imagine' what that would be like. In my mind its double the fun, double the trouble! And then throw in the two babies who are only 8 weeks apart, again I can 'imagine' what twin babies would be like----overwhelming & totally worth it.

Do I sound like I'm complaining? Really, I'm just journaling since hardly anyone reads I use this as a place to write memorable to me stuff.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

props appreciated :)

Staci said...

I totally read.