Thursday, February 04, 2010

Oh me oh my~

Justus's goes to a Christian school this year and they have decided to add 6th grade this year. However they don't want to expand their facilities. While I can appreciate them staying with small classes they have created a panic in the way they have worded next years policies.

So by adding one class but not expanding the entire school has to be rearranged. And now there will only be one class of each grade. Parents were all in a panic this morning when the re-enrollment applications were available. Sam said they were fighting over the applications---seriously???

I mean I love him being at a Christian school. They allow us to do "family" trips in the middle of the year. And it's been an awesome experience for Justus so far but I'm not in LOVE with the school. Truthfully if I thought he'd enjoy it I'd much rather him stay here with me and homeschool.

Well anyways, the parents were staying right there to fill out the application. Sam couldn't get to the sign in sheet because the moms were all sitting at the table. It's not the only private Christian school in town. Geez people get a grip! Yes it would be disappointing for Justus to miss out being there next year but not the end of the world!

0 comments: