Friday, March 05, 2010

Me

Sometimes I feel so lost. This season of my life is so discouraging. So confusing. To call it a valley would be an understatement. And yet there is so much to be thankful for. My thoughts go back and forth between so many emotions I feel like I could loose my mind at any moment. Let me say I am so grateful for HOPE and a little thing called FAITH. When I get really quiet there is a still small voice reminding me of whom I belong to. Of who I really am. And that is enough to hold onto.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love you girl! I'm sorry I haven't been there for you lately... but I do love you and pray for you often :)

Staci said...

I feel I could lose my mind too- I'm right there with you!!! Much Love...

Staci said...

I feel I could lose my mind too- I'm right there with you!!! Much Love...