Wednesday, May 05, 2010

On my mind~

While watching a episode of "Law and Order", I saw a lady putting on a bra with just one hook. Call me stupid but I was almost jealous. While most people pay to get bigger boobs I'd be happy to have mine smaller.

Shopping today I saw two ladies with cancer. For a split second I started to panic a bit. My grandmother has had breast cancer twice now. So many women deal with this horrible cancer and it seems that there are new kinds of cancer showing up almost daily. I HATE cancer.

It's our tenth year anniversary this year -in September. I'd love to come up with some great surprise.


I finally had Sam cut Malachi's hair. I really miss my curly headed kiddo. His hair is so blond he looks bald. We'll be using lots of sunscreen on that noggin!

In a little more than a month we will be on vacation! Justus will be out of school. Zeke will turn 4. And I will still be wishing I had my license. I don't know why but my mind cannot get over the terror at the thought of driving. It's so dumb but I just haven't been able to get past it.

Moving on....we're getting a bathroom!!!!! OK. In all honesty I'm not holding my breath at the moment BUT we've started moving things around in our basement "apartment" and are making plans on where things will go. And the anticipation may just kill me. Or not.

Last but not least, sir Zeke has decided to attempt potty training. It's totally different from how it happened with Justus. One week and we were done. With Z it's gonna be on his terms and at his pace. Nevertheless...I am thankful!

ps Why is thankful spelt with only one L & not two like all the other llll words. For example fell, full, well, etc. I'm assuming that English 101 would be good for me right about now.

0 comments: