Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Bored!

When asked about this day, I have to say that so far it has been rather uneventful. Justus & I have spent the day playing which has been good. We are both in a pretty good mood. And he hasn't been to cranky. I have however figured out the source of his crankiness. That would be 4 teeth coming in at the same time. Three of the four have broken through the skin so I guess at least that part of the pain is over. When all is said & done he will have a total of 12 teeth. YIKES!

His mouth is like the jaws of death, don't get a finger caught near it or else your in for some pain of your own. I have learned to place food in his hand rather than putting it in his mouth. Needless to say I've had teeth marks on my fingers a few too many times.

Moving on....we are planning a three on three basketball tournament at our church in a few short weeks. Our plan is to make this an annual event in order to let people know more about our church. Particularly teenagers. Our second objective is for the fun it. Sam has been working hard, so I hope it is a great success!

Well, Justus is getting antsie. Gotta go

2 comments:

Chris said...

Thats awesome you guys are doing a 3 on 3 basketball tournament. Just be sure to have all the rules laid out. Learned that from previous experience. Doing b-ball tournaments has been our biggest crowd ever. Just be sure to get all their addresses!!!

Staci said...

Yeah the B ball is the best, Maybe Chris can email Sam his Tournement sheet, then you would just fill in your teams names.

Thanks for sharing about your day! Even if you felt bored through it all.

I talked to Dana (from Masters) she looked at your blog, she is going to start one too, next week! I am excited.

Its a blog revolution!

Talk to you soon- We go to Fine Arts this weekend, maybe I can call while we are on the road! Love ya