Monday, April 25, 2005

Monday

What can I say, it's monday and has been a pretty typical day. Sam & I got groceries today. This is about the only day we can go since the week gets pretty busy after that.

Good news- Jaiden came home today & is off of the antibiotics! Bad news- the other two kids have some kind of stomach bug, so Bethany is already going nuts! Poor girl, I can't imagine running after three kids. Justus is enough for me right now. I already had to give him two baths today.
The first was b/c of icing in his hair from a biscuit. And the second was jello, head to toe.

We just had supper (egg rolls & chicken wontons). Not healthy at all. It took about three hours for me & mom to make it. I like this meal but it take WAY too long! Thankfully we had some help at the end.

0 comments: