Friday, April 29, 2005

Good Morning America!

At 7:12 this AM justus woke up. He was ready to play & talk, and all that jazz. However a few minutes later we had hotdog & cheese chunks all over the bed. And that was only the beginning. Sorry if this is grossing you out; it did me! My poor child has been sick two more times now & hasn't been able to keep anything down. He must have a pretty squeasy stomach. This is the second time in a couple of months that he has had the stomach bug. Sam is getting some pedialyte so hopefully Justus will be feeling better soon. Dang it, this is the second weekend in a row that we have been planning to see a movie but something has come up. Oh well, that's life. Maybe tommorrow Justus will be better. Maybe we should just rent a movie & be happy. It would be a lot cheaper! I'm that there will be more to say as the day goes on but I wanted to get this in before anymore incidents happen.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Hey Tiffani! This is Vickie Culver, Crystal's Mom. I love your Blog. You and Sam have a beautiful baby boy. The last time I saw you, you were pregnant. It's great to see you guys so happy. Hope Justus gets to feeling better real soon. Hope you don't mind me reading your blog.

native-nc said...

I don't mind, it's funny to think what I write it interesting to anyone else. ps I still have the diaper bag that you made. Jean on the outside & balls on the inside, it such a fun bag! Thanks

Vickie said...

I totally forgot about that bag. You can probably carry Justus in it. I'm known for over doing things. LOL