Friday, April 29, 2005

The puke flood

I know that this is pretty gross but I can't help it. This is a day in my life and puke or no, I love it. Justus has now puked a total of 5 times. Not really that bad for the whole day. Fortunately he was with sam two of those times! After he woke up from the afternoon nap he was starving, so he had a few crackers & pedialyte. Three hours later he had kept everything down and didn't want another cracker, he wanted his bottle. I pretty much knew it would come back up so I tried everything I could to distract him. It didn't work. So I gave him the bottle of milk. STUPID thing to do! Ten minutes later it was on the carpet, me and anything in the immediate vacinity. I'm going to have to deep clean the carpet-it smells so bad in the livingroom. YUK! My poor child is so hungry but crackers will have to do, I can't stand the smell of warm milk on the floor...also one other thing of interest. It came out of his nose, sorry if you think I'm cruel but he had what I can only discribe as cottage cheese boogers. Yes its all true. The great part is I don't mind. I'm just thankful I only have one child right now. Thinking back when I was younger when one got sick we all got sick. Dad was usually the only one up & about grabbing ginger ale, crackers, & lots of towels. Don't know if I'm ready for all that just yet. So for now I'll keep my one sick youngen' & be happy!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so sorry that justus is sick but at least you can find humor in it. You might can try giving him sprite and of course rotate motrin and tylenol... NO MORE MILK!