Thursday, May 12, 2005

Just dreaming...

Every once in a while I think about what it will be like to have my own house. Right now it is basically impossible but with God all things are possible so I have reason to hope! I am trying to learn as much as I can so that when the time comes I won't be completely in the dark. There is a lot to learn! I was looking on the Fannie Mae website yesterday, there is tons of info. They also have a link of houses for sale, one house on the corner here in my parents neighborhood is less than $100,000! The houses here are pretty cheap compared to Florida, and many other places too! I guess I will just keep learning, dreaming, and hoping for the day when it is possible.

About life around here, well it's been pretty fun the past couple of days. Justus has kept me busy picking up clothes and toys up off the floor. He likes to pull everything out & just go crazy. Today he had underwear on his head and had pulled down two armfulls of clothes off the hangars! AHHHHHHH....I popped his leg and said no, while at the same time trying not to laugh. I don't want to hang up laundry all day long but he is so cute and knows just when to make a face. Right now he is pulling things off of the desk while I try to write.

This weekend is the basketball 3 on 3 and yesterday they forecast rain. YUK!!! Please pray that it will hold off. Sam has put a lot effort into getting everything ready. He has big expectations, as usual. Any money we make will go toward youth camp, we have lots of single parents who need some help. We'll see how it goes. This is only one of many activities for the summer but, it is a good start on getting our name out in the community; especially to youth kids! There is lots of potentiel!

0 comments: