Tuesday, June 21, 2005

6am wake up call

You guessed it, Justus was up at 6am this morning. He was kind enough to lay in the bed until 6:30 when Sam's alarm went off. I of course couldn't go back to sleep but it was nice to sit there and rest. He fell asleep early last night around 8:30. He had been a grump all evening, so we thought he needed the extra sleep. Well no more extra sleep for him! It could cost me my sanity. We usually get up around 9, we've already had lunch and it isn't noon yet. I guess we will have a snack this afternoon.

Also, I forgot to tell you guys that I gave my pastor a copy of that super long, bump in the road. I figured he deserved to know what was happening. So we will see what happens. So far I have felt better just having everything out in the open. And knowing that I have support from friends and family. Ignoring problems does no good!

Staci was supposed to come by after breakfast with her granny. Guess she got busy with something else. I am hoping to take Justus out into the pool today. It's been overcast and cool so the water has been to cold for him.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Girl... don't you love those early wake-up calls! Kids are God's version of the alarm clock!

Staci said...

I'm Sorry!!! I forgot! Once I went to get Stephanie I totally got side tracked... but I will come over Wednesday morning, I need to bring you the skimmer for the pool, and a few other things that moma had for you. Plus we need to get our tub back that we sent the pool in. We have to drain our pool again and start over. See you on Wednesday!!!

Nicole said...

Ya know Tiff... I'm really glad you told your pastor... You OR Sam cannot worry bout what others will think if they know you have problems... you should be worried more about what others would think if they found out you were fake. Getting it out in the open always takes a load off. I love you! Now hopefully you guys can get some much needed counseling. And yeah I know its not always bad but when it gets bad you have to know how to handle it... counseling will give you those tools you need. Don't hate me... i love you!