Sunday, June 19, 2005

20 minutes of church!!!!

An all time record since we have been at foursquare. Yep, I actually got to be in church for a few praise & worship songs, and then popped back in for a few minutes of the sermon. It was OH so nice, just to be an adult for a few minutes!!!! They took the children to the playground first thing today. Justus is an outdoors boy, so he made little to no fuss until they brought him in. Well it was nice & I'll keep trying until he gets the hang of the nursery.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Glad it worked out for you, I have noticed more how much harder it is for mothers with young children to attend church, than it is for someone like me! The lady behind us today was up 3 times in the sermon to check on her little one.

Jamie said...

I totally feel your pain! I love it when I can get them into nursery with no hitches... otherwise, I am stuck in the lobby entertaining and trying to catch the meat of the sermon on the TV out their!