Saturday, June 18, 2005

Oh happy day.

Don't you just love it when your car battery goes dead, one week after having a flat tire, & only a few weeks after the air conditioning stops working!!!! Well that was just the start of this lovely day. It continued with Sam & I having a fight :( For which I will have to apologize later...I was way to angry. Followed by a whirlwind trip to Walmart. HELP...our car is falling apart. And there is no money to make repairs or buy a new one. A happier thought though is that we only paid $1000 for it. And it has lasted the past five years, since we have been married. WOW-we've been blessed!

After Walmart, mom and I hopped in the truck and went to the church to get ready for the father/son banquet. It was of course the girls turn to cook & clean, since the men did it for mothers day. We were there from 3:30 to 7:30. Not to bad, that included prep., cooking and cleaning. They played games and ate. It turned out pretty good. I'm tired! And that my friend was my lovely day!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

We are having car issues too!! While we are praying it is only a belt thing that will be relatively cheap to fix.... we are scared it is a transmission problem!! Here are my words of faith for the day: My van has a very minor problem that will be easily fixed.