Friday, June 17, 2005

MIA

Haven't been keeping in touch lately....Justus & I have been busy being silly. Most of the week passed by with nothing exciting to write about. But yesterday we spent the morning with my mom and the afternoon with Staci, her mom and sister. I had a great time! And hope to get to spend at least one more day with her before she goes back to Texas.

My back is burnt from playing in their pool for several hours. It was Justus first time and I think he liked it. I am very excited because Staci's mom gave me their old pool so now I can take Justus out in it during the week for excercise and to tire him out...I will probably be more tired than him. Anyways we had wanted to get a pool this year but didn't really save enough money to do it...God answered my prayers.

That may sound silly but Justus really likes to be outside but I get overheated quickly. I think the pool will cool me down enough to chase him around for a while! Thanks Denise!!! You really blessed us!

Sam comes home today and I can't wait. This week apart has been good for me, I realized how special Sam is and how much he does around here. I've missed him alot. It will be great to watch Justus's eyes when he sees his daddy. I'm going to go straighten up while I have a chance.

1 comments:

Staci said...

Moma is glad she could be a blessing to you!!! You blessed me just by coming over and hanging out with us! Hopefully we can take that trip to Boone. Talk to you soon.