Friday, June 17, 2005

Mind your own business...

Yesterday mom & I went all across town getting things together for the father/son cookout(father's day). Our major stop was at walmart where we had three carts worth of food and other items to buy. Most of the checkout lines were pretty busy but one cashier had finished with no one waiting and told us to come to her line. She was at a 20 items or less register, but we weren't going to argue with her. If she was willing we were ready! As we were headed out, the older lady said: "You shouldn't use that line it is so inconsiderate of others, I can't believe people are so rude these days",.....she kept on mumbling. Mom & I so wanted to tell her to mind her own business and that she was the one being rude since she had butted in and had no clue what had happened. We walked the other way mumbling to ourselves all the things we wanted to say but chose not to. We would have been just as bad.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

You should have told that ole hag to back off... the sweet lady at the cash registered said it was okay!!

I've had the happen to me before and i always feel the need to let others know i didn't go in that line but the lady called me to it... but so far no ones ever said anything rude to me or else....