Monday, June 06, 2005

My weekend in a minute

You guessed it, time for the weekend update. Though it's nothing to brag about I will still share my thoughts on the past couple of days. Friday wasn't anything special we all came home around 7pm from working at the trailer. It is very slow go having all 4 children to watch while we work but, we do what we can.

Saturday Sam decided to come with us & help but we didn't go early. We waited until Justus woke up at 9:30. Then we got sausage biscuits for everyone and got to work. Sam worked in the living room & cleaned off the walls so the paint would stick. Then he put two coats of paint on the walls. It was a pink color that we happened to have, well it didn't exactly wow everyone. Not sure if it will be the color that stays, poor sam he worked so hard.

Saturday night I went with a friend to the movies & Applebee's, it's been a while since I've been there. It was great go out, the movie made me cry. We say The sisterhood of the traveling pants, I know it sounds goofy but it was actually pretty good. Did I say that I cried?? A lot??
I was feeling pretty emotional that day anyways, so I guess I just needed a good cry. One lady was sobbing in the back, thank God I wasn't that bad.

OK remember when you were a kid & a little embarassed to go somewhere to eat with your family? Well at age 26 I experienced it again with my dad on sunday. He wanted to take us all out to eat, & the whole time he was getting up talking to people. Most of them he knew but some were complete strangers, after such a long time you would think I'd be used to it by now. I know, why should I complain after getting a free meal.

Spiderman was on TV last night so Sam picked up Spiderman 2 on the way home and we watched them both...in my opinion the second one was kind of lame but we watched the whole thing. And will probably watch the third one when/if it comes out. (we will rent it!) And there you have it.

0 comments: