Thursday, June 02, 2005

Odds & ends...

Things I forgot to mention...

I have a great husband, he had supper waiting for us when we got home tonight. Chicken, rice, rolls, & brownies. I'm forgetting something.. oh well. You get the picture. Wasn't that nice?

Yesterday Justus was playing with the computer keyboard. A no-no for sure. I told him twice to stop, when he didn't I got up. He started running, tripped & fell on the couch. He hit the wood trim. When I picked him up I expected blood. He hit hard. Instead his head was dented it, which scared me even more! I said something like _oh God! Within two minutes his head started turning purple but the dent was gone! Thank God for miracles.

My little rascal is a climber, tonight he figured out how to get up on our king size bed which is on these little risers in order to store more junk underneath. Then how to climb in & out of his crib, I'm amazed he didn't do this before now. He also knows how to climb onto the couch, then onto the table, etc, etc. He has already started giving me heart attacks. Couldn't he stay an angel a little bit longer??

Stack, can't remember if I told you but Nathan T. & Tracy are now officially engaged. The date is the middle of October.

1 comments:

koyama said...

You are so lucky your husband cooks. Mine can make boiled eggs and cereal. Love the man though~