Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Out of shape, out of breath

A friend is moving out of state and is giving away stuff she doesn't want to deal with anymore. One of those items is a treadmill, so I grabbed it up and made sam bring it home for me last night. Well I don't know how much I will use it but now I don't have an excuse not to exercise.

Well I plugged it in and got on it to see how it works. It does and I don't! After two minutes on the "fat burning" cycle I was out of breath and dizzy. I think the dizzy part was because of my ears. No excuses otherwise. Guess I'll have to take it slow.

3 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I know what you mean. Mom has a whole room of brand new exercise equipment. And I think I have gone over to use it maybe 5 times.

Jamie said...

I need a treadmill SOOOO bad... but I don't have room for it. My mother-in-law gave me a healthrider but that thing is so stinking hard to use! It is, however, a nice clothes hanger! :)

Staci said...

Oh what a blessing! I would love to own a treadmill! That is my favorite way to excersise. You don't have to do the fat burning one, just set a time and a pace- like 30 minutes on a speed of 3.5 and an incline if that is an option of like 6. You don't have to go fast to work out! Just steady and for a long period of time! Wow- I need to pray that the Lord blesses us with a treadmill!