Saturday, June 11, 2005

Yesterday

Yesterday I slept until sometime near noon. Sam took Justus to work with him so I could have a day of quiet. That of course didn't happen once I actually got out of bed because my cousin came for a visit. He is almost three years old and is staying the whole weekend. In order to remedy a case of lonelisness my sister brought my nephew Brandon to play. And of course throw Justus in the mix and it's a mad house!

Also Justus is now on Albuteral for his allergies. It usually makes people hyper but so far has had the opposite effect on him. I wait until he is dead tired, give it to him and put him down for a nap. He sleeps about an hour and wakes up a happy camper!!!!YEAH!

I have taken a couple pics of the boys and hope to have time to show you soon!

2 comments:

Staci said...

What happend to Justus' head? I saw the pictures on buzznet... the battle wounds....

native-nc said...

I had just made the bed & since I dn't have a ruffle thing at the bottom I always pull the top sheet down to cover all the junk. It slid on the concrete, he fell and hit the metal frame that holds the bed together.