Saturday, June 11, 2005

STOP..read my bump in the road first! One entry down.

Well just as I was wrapping up the previous novel Justus woke up. I gave him a bottle, changed his diaper& put him into our bed with Sam hoping he would go back to bed but he kept sitting up, talking to me. I took a potty break & got into bed. I layed there listening to Justus snore softly & holding Sams hand. Thanking God that he hasn't given up on me. Well Justus couldn't get comfortable and kept flip flopping and so I layed there thinking some moire. I want you to know that there are many, many details I've left out that have gotten me to where I am now. And maybe someday I will share them too. Today I think I've shared enough. At least on the bumpy road subject. I must say I feel much better having it in writing.

0 comments: