Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Stung!

Today Justus got stung/bit by the same bug 4 times before he reacted or I had any clue what had happened. I was skimming the bugs off the pool & he started to wiggle. Followed quickly by a frown & loud screams. I ripped off his swim trunks & killed the hateful beast that hurt my baby. Well, it was obviously too late. Justus had four sting marks on his booty. Ok that part was a little funny, after I got him calmed down. I'm glad he didn't get stung anywhere else! I gave him some allergy meds. just in case he were to have a bad reaction. He was OK though so he still wanted to play in the pool for a while. The sting swoll up a little at first but now just look like a red dot on the booty. Poor kid! I contemplated taking a pic, but figured you have all seen enough butts to get a good mental pic. Although it would be a good way to moon you all.

For all having a bad day, I hope this brought a little comic relief. I love ya!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

poor justus... mean ole bee's!

Jamie said...

That is so funny!!

Vickie said...

Poor baby. Kissin' it always makes it better. Best sugar in town is kissin a babies butt.

~Crystal~ said...

Poor little guy!

Nicole said...

Look... i hate that Justus was stung... but that was almost a week ago... anything else happening there??? lol

BLOG SISTA!