Friday, August 12, 2005

Jump Rope

I saw this segment about exercise. Everyone has their version of what will slim you down. This particular person was saying that jumping rope is an excellent way to slim down without a lot of cost. He also said it would not "bulk" you up as some exercise(s) and machines do.

Well, I think I'm officially to fat to jump rope or maybe just to top heavy. I bought a jump rope for a dollar & gave it a try. Torture is the best way I can think of to describe it. I hit myself with rope about a million times. Justus laughed his head off at me. My fat rolls & top shelf wink, wink were bouncing around everywhere. This just isn't the answer for me. I guess I'll give the treadmill a whirl again.

Seriously after jumping about ten times I was out of breath. How embarassing. I thought you might find this funny. I know I laughed at myself. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

lol... i run out of breath just trying to find the cordless phone!

~Crystal~ said...

Girl, if I tried to jump rope I would end up with 2 black eyes!

Jamie said...

I used to love to jump rope... but I have the same problem as you other ladies. God has chosen to richly bless me in certain areas...