Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Kaysar

What an idiot! I was so glad that he got voted back into the house. I guess his "rest" did him little good. I know that Jen seemed like an honest player but isn't that the game??? You can't expect others to play with the level of integrity you have in a game like this. It really stinks that he let his guard down & now he'll be going home. (Unless Janelle ticks someone off.)

AAAAARRRRGH! I really wanted to see him stir things up but I guess he is reaping what he sowed already. Man! What if he strikes a deal with James to get back at everyone?? Don't think James would go for it at this point. WHY can't BB pull out a surprise in this summer of mysteries??? Like another veto competition??? Someone save Kaysar!

If he goes home Oh well. He derserves it for not keeping up with the game. Still it stinks!

3 comments:

Staci said...

I AGREE-

Jamie said...

Yeah! We came back from the beach all ready to watch the 2 shows we missed and I was so disappointed. Jennifer is a liar, girls. But Kaysar should have known better than to let Jen's fake tears get to him. Oh, well. I'm sort of kinda rooting for Maggie now. Or Rachel and Howie. I really like them and I would love it if they revealed they were married or something!

native-nc said...

You are such a hopeless romantic!!! TO CUTE!