Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Xanga

OK- I rejoined xanga. Not because I wanted to but b/c it's a pain to email everyone instead of leaving a comment. I want to keep this as a place for you my friends & the xanga for catching up with old friends. Everybody & their brother has one! Including all of you, and many other. John Foley, Pastor Sims, Izzy, Aja, etc. As you probably already know the list goes on. It's mainly people from my second year- todays MC.

Gotta go, grumpy kid. OH yeah- behindthesceens is my screenname.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I haven't seen John Foley's yet

Staci said...

ME EITHER- WHAT IS HIS LINK?

Jamie said...

Xanga is an MC cult, I think. I have a xanga, but I am not a former MC

native-nc said...

Foley's link is on my subscribe page. J, you might as well be an former MC for all the time you spent with the first ones. Welcome.