Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A pile of poo...

As I was trying to say before, I rejoined xanga today. And spend most of the day visiting sites. It was fun but Justus didn't enjoy it as much as me. He spent most of the time coming & going. Sitting on my lap. And finding other things to do.

A few minutes ago he came & got on my lap. I smelled a dirty diaper. But when I went to pick him up I saw a naked booty. However it wasn't a clean booty. My first thought was yuck, gross, disguisting! Then I laughed. Then I got mad.

I went in search of the diaper & whatever contents were left in it instead of what was on my lap. It was on my freshly bleached floor, smashed on the area rug & on one of J's toys. YIKES. Counting to ten, breathe in breathe out.

Well after changing my clothes, cleaning him up & disinfecting everything Justus & I had a talk. There will be no more diaper baby, which he loves. I won't be making that mistake again.

Sorry if this grosses you out, or you think I'm not very good mom. I'm usually more attentive.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL!!!!!!!

Staci said...

GROSS!!!!!!!LOL

Jamie said...

Ummmm... it happens to the best of us!! Just yesterday, my area rug in the den got a nice serving of poop, coutesy of potty training Tres.