Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Movin' Fast

OK several months ago I mentioned helping my sister get into her trailer. Well it's been slow go for a variety of reasons. One being no electricity. That problem got solved a few weeks ago & she was just waiting for the carpet to be put down in the livingroom.

Well she lives with her in-laws. And they went on vacation last week. Yesterday she got a call at work saying that the power had been turned off (at the in-laws). Very frustrating b/c she gave them money towards the electric bill & they left her high & dry.

So needless to say yesterday we dropped whatever we were doing to help her move all her stuff into the trailer. They only have one window unti a/c but it was so much better than sleeping in the heat! I'm glad that she is finally in her own place and she was so grateful for the help. Maybe I'll be next?

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I'll be praying for you about getting your own place!!

Staci said...

I can't say I Understand, but I can say that I can't wait for you two to have your own place! Maybe by Christmas! That would be cool. OH well= Our house buying is one big headache. Renting is so much easier! Jesus Help us We thought we were ready but now, we are questioning it all because of the final payment... so we will see. Frustrated Incorprated.

~Crystal~ said...

Well, I can say I DO understand...totally!!! Believe me!
Not having your own place really stinks. But I know from experience things do get better.

native-nc said...

It's not all bad. Just gets frustrating sometimes!