Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Blessings

Well it's time to talk about something good for a change! The first thing I want to mention is a thanks you each of you for understanding & listening to all my jabber. It's nice to know someone cares about the woes of everyday life. You are a major encouragement. Reminding me that I'm semi-normal. And challenging me to be try harder & not to settle just for normal but for excellence.

One thing that i realized the other day was that a lot of healing has taken place in my heart over the past several months. I went through a time of rebelion so to speak. I wrestled with feeling, hurts, & memories. Remember my bump in the road?? Well I can now say I'm over the bump!!!! And moving on. Thankfully God had you each in place & many other lifting me up in prayer.

Learning to move on takes a concious effert every day but I'm not thrilled staying in one spot. So I guess I must move on, on lifes highway & keep going to see what lays ahead. Anyways God has been blessing me!

I'm finally getting to know ladies at our church. The "dreaded nursery" has helped with that and each week Justus gets to know these ladies my day gets a little better. These weekend os our ladies progressive dinner and Bethany has decided to go with me. I'm hoping that she will realize that just like her we all have our issues & problems to deal with. She need fellowship just like we all do.

Justus is asleep right now so I'm goiing to get a few things done. Thanks for lending an ear. LOVE YA!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I like the new look! It's very retro! Hey, shoot me an e-mail and I will send you that recipe: jamleah@yahoo.com

~Crystal~ said...

I'm glad that you created a blog & feel like you can share your bumps in the road & blessings with us. Even though I have known you for 8 years now, I feel I am finally getting to know you.

Staci said...

Thanks for my Text Message... Love you.