Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Provision

You know how it gets at the end of the month or whatever time of the month that you get paid. There is little or no money left. That would be us right now, scraping by til the beginning of the month. Well yesterday we blew out another tire. This is the fifth one in a matter of months. But after buying 4 last month we didn't have any extra money to fix the origin of the problem. We NEED an alignment. That's what causing the problem.

So yesterday the fifth tire went haywire so Sam had to call my dad for help. Dad knew somewhere we could get a used tire for dirt cheap until payday. But we didn't want to wait another week & kill another tire. So Sam asked our pastor for an advance on his pay. Kind of embarrassing but necessary. After explaining the situation our pastor said that the church would pay for the alignment & new tires for our car.

Holy Crap! I'm grateful that someone who saw our need was able to help. It was totally unexpected provision. YEAH!!!!!!!!!! That's my story, I just had to share!

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Looks like a 'PRAISE GOD' to me!!!

Jamie said...

I've got chills, Tiff. God is so good, isn't He! Thank you, Heavenly Father, for providing for Tiff and Sam and Justus. Amazing God, we love You!

Staci said...

Praise God Tiff, I know how hard it is to talk to the Pastor about your needs, but sometimes you just have to! Today on my way home (in the church van, b/c my car is having blonde moments) I said outloud, MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY!!! He always seems to take care of us- even when we don't deserve it!!! Love ya-