Friday, August 26, 2005

A night out

Tonight we went to Gary's Barbeque, the Best place in town. Then we went to a football game at my old high school. I kept looking for people who I'd recognize and at the same time hoping that I woudn't run into anyone I know. How goofy is that ?
The game was between South Rowan & AL brown. Translation: red neck vs. those with soul. I of course attended red neck high. And we of course lost. But this one kid did an awesome play & made a touchdown without the assistance of his teammates. There was a chill in the air that just gives you that great feeling that fall is around the corner. WHO HOO!!
After 3 hours or so without my baby I was ready to go pick him up. I was in need of some baby love. J was so funny when we picked him up. He couldn't decide if he wanted to go to me or Sam. SO we just had a group hug. AHHHH. A great ending to a fun night!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I think I would Love to go to a ERHS football game. I don't like going to the ones here in Seguin- Its so stink'n hot, even in Septemeber and October.

native-nc said...

Ick....I can't even imagine!