Sunday, August 28, 2005

One small milestone

Justus stayed in church the entire time today!!!!!!!!!!! It seemed like this day would NEVER come but it did! I actually sat through an entire sermon, an entire praise service, and entire prayer time! WOW. It was so nice, I was a little anxious to see if he had been crying the whole time but he hadn't! He slept instead.

Then when we got home he slept for another 2 1/2 hours! I hope he's not getting sick, but I'm glad he stayed in his class today. Our pastor is doing a series on the battle of the worlds. The church vs The world. It was a good sermon but I'm not used to sitting still for so long. OH well, hopefully I'll have the chance to get used to it. I hope it wasn't a fluke.

YEAH for me!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad. I had to re-adjust to being in the entire service once that happened for us. As for the sleeping, it's probably a growth spurt!