Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Suncom

Whn AT&T got bought out I became a Suncom customer. And then quickly switched out to Cingular!!!! However I've had to deal with suncom for the past few months while the old bill & paperwork goes through. Today I spent over an hour just trying to pay the jokers. They had no record that I owed anything. Ha- that's fine by me except that I knew I owed them the money. So instead of waiting another month I kept calling back until they figured it out. Their system is a mess! I'm glad to be a cingular customer!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

HEY!! I worked for them! But it was suncom and they got bought out by AT & T and then by cingular... thats how it happened here... thats when they downsized and i was without a job!

Jamie said...

THis kind of stuff is why I hate changing my cell phone plan!

native-nc said...

I thought I remembered suncom from AL. I think they will eventually go broke.