Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Wednesday already?

This week had been both slow & fast. And another weekend is only three days away. Time flys by! Most of the week I've been trying to get into the pool but haven't quite made it there yet! Jacob had a friend over last weekend & the skimmer mysteriously got broken. Mr. Chainey did it. (That's who we blamed in on when I was a kid & none of the four kids would own up). Anyways the bugs flowed freely on the top of the pool.

And then it rained for three days. I kept waiting for the rain to stop to put in the allgeaside. To kill the green stuff. Well I shouldn't have waited, it would have been better to put in a little in each day. So on monday is it was a green buggy mess. Yesterday it started to look clear & like I might put by baby in there. We also put in a new filter & shock to help clear things up.

I was gonna go today but Jacob & a friend dominated it today. I wasn't in the mood to swim with teens. And Justus too. So I'll wait until tommorrow.

3 comments:

native-nc said...

It's been a major blessing!!!!!!! I need to take a few more pics to show you. Thanks again!

Staci said...

CHAINEY'S GRAVE.... Yep He did it!

native-nc said...

We need to visit when you're here for christmas. Has chris been to the grim reaper church? Or gravity hill.