Thursday, September 29, 2005

All alone

Since the rats got crazy & decided to eat the internet wire, I've been missing you all. So when Sam said he would take Justus for the day I came up to check out what all i've been missing.

Mom & Jake are gone somewhere for the day so it's me & Chile(dog). And it's been a blast just sitting here for two hours checking in on everyone.

This weekend I'll be without a husband while he takes the youth on fall retreat. I wanted to go but it's too long for Justus. Maybe next year I'll be able to go.

Bethany is supposed to set up shop here on Sat. So I'm hoping for the works hair cut, mani & pedicure. Wouldn't that be great??

Our MOPS coordinator has asked me to join the steering commitee & be in charge of FINANCES....I'm pretty sure I can do. But I hate making commitments. AHHH. There it's out. I just don't want to commit.

That's pretty bad huh?? I guess I'll give it a try. I need to be more involved anyways! Right??

Also the nursery coordinator called to say they were going to try something different. They want to have teachers teach for one month at a time & then have 3 or 4 months off. It sounds like pure torture to me! When she asked if I was interested I politely said NO!!!!!!! We'll see how that goes over. Poor thing, she's trying everything she can.

Not this weeked but the next sam actally had no events planned. So I snagged him up. We're going to paint downstairs. Its the least I can do to keep from going insane. I need some change!!! And paint is the cheapest way to do it!!

Have you had enough??I hope so cause I'm all typed out. I haven't had breakfast or lunch..its 1:15 And I need to take a shower before the world gets home!

Thanks for the call girls! I really love talking to you!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie said...

Good to see you are alive and kicking! And OH MY WORD, a month in nursery. You are so right... torture, torture, torture. That would be enough to drive a Christian to drink :) Just kidding people.

Staci said...

So glad you know how to say NO... I have so much to learn.