Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Update

Hello all. Things are becoming rapidly busy here, I guess partly because Christmas is coming. Yes, I said Christmas. It's only 3 months away!!! And I can't wait.

MOPS was yesterday & it was crazy! I had 17 kids in the room I was in. There were over 40 kids there. Again it was mass chaos but all the moms seemed to had a great time!

Justus was in another room & screamed his head off for the first half hour but got over it at playtime outside. Whew...another victory!

Nathan & Traci's wedding is just a few weeks away, so I finally got a babysitter for Justus & Sam got fitted for the tux...$150!!! Yikes.

There are lots of things going on this month & even next but at the moment I can't think of what to tell you. I just wanted to check in & see how you all are doing.

Many Blessings!!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

glad to hear from you

Jamie said...

Tux's are so expensive these days, huh? Crazy that you only get to wear it one day... ONE FREAKIN DAY FOR $150!!! I guess you can tell I don't like it when Hank has to rent one!