Saturday, October 22, 2005

Cancun update

The last update I got was that N & T had gone 3 hours south to a resort shelter...not exactly sure what that means but I'm still concerned. Nathan's mom has rebooked their flight twice already. If they can't get out by Tues. she'll have to rebook them again. We haven't heard anything from them in 3 days. Keep praying.

Update on mom....she's doing SOME better. She can at least sit on the couch now instead of staying in bed 24-7. Also: keep praying.

One more fun piece of info....someone else is pregnant...NOT ME...my sister in law Aubrey. I think WOW-that was fast!. They're one year anniversary was this summer. Maybe they will move closer so we can see the baby...and them too!

The pumkin patch was CHAOS! It was Justus, me, my sis, her 3 kids & husband. And another relative with her two young boys. Let me just say this- I would not make a good single mom. Justus was being a kid & driving me crazy. I missed sam being there to enjoy & to help me out. We did get a pumpkin but the parents were to worn out to let the kids paint them.

We had already played on the hay mounds, raced on the John Deere bikes, played on the playground, had snack, went on the hayride, & played in a huge "sandbox" of corn. That was really cool! After we got the pumpins we headed home. Justus was out in 10 min!!!!

Yesterday we took the kids to get their pictures taken in their costumes. It took an hour but the pictures turned out pretty good! They won't be back until November, I can't wait to show you! That's about it for the "cancun" update. I guess I got carried away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, check out cyberlinx.us we have over 25,000 articles that you can use on your blog or web site
kids
home improvement
home repair
html
Don't forget to check out this great site to Increase your energy thanks

Jamie said...

It sounds chaotic but fun!! I wish I could find some time to take my kids to a pumpkin patch! Can't wait to see the pics!

Jamie said...

Tag! You're it! Go to my blog for instructions!