Saturday, October 29, 2005

DVD weekend

Hello all. Thought I would write a quick note & let you know I'm still here. I havent' had lots of time for internet reading so I'm behind on the times. I hope to catch up sometime in the next few days.

Nathan & Traci are still stuck in Cancun. Their flight out for today was cancelled & are now being replaced by "humanitarian" flights on a first come, first served basis. Who knows when we will see them.

This weekend is Hallelujah House at church but sam is stuck with Justus & I. He pulled a muscle in his back and so he has been resting, watching lots of DVD's from our bed. It's nice to have him around.

Jamie, sorry I havent' put anything up...I'm still trying to think of 10 things.

2 comments:

Staci said...

I found out that our Music pastor and the new youth pastor and their wives are all stuck in Cancun too!

Eddie & Darla
Carl & Julie

Pray for them to return to Mississippi soon! The last thing they needed was another hurricane in their lives!

Staci said...

Sorry I didn't put that they are from the church were we pastored before....

Gulfcoast Worship Center...

Didn't want to confuse anyone.