Monday, November 07, 2005

My growing child

Lately Justus has been amazing me more & more. Like when he said "watch this mom". No kidding those were his exact words. He usually says one or two words at a time but that little sentence caught me by surprise. Kids are so cute.

After some testing the doctors finally figured out that he doesn't have asthma, only severe allergies. They also said he is still young enough to develop asthma. But for now he has dodged the family curse.

Also, he is now three feet tall & 30 pounds....no wonder he is so heavy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, good to read your posts, i wish i could start a blog here on wherever this is, but i just can't figure it out. i took emma to the dr. yesterday cuz she is a little sick too and she weighs 26 lbs. crazy. they get big so fast. my kids now recognize justus when his pic comes up on the computer, it is funny they can pick him out. they also know staci's pic too, they are so curious. love ya--dana

Staci said...

Wow 30 pounds!!! Big Boy. I can't wait to see him at Christmas. Although I won't be able to pick him up- I sure will get down on the floor and say hello at his level!