Sunday, November 13, 2005

Addicted

Justus is addicted to the movie Monster INc. & he has been fussing the past 15 minutes while I've been checking email. I think Im learning to tune out that whinning. Though after a while you jus say enough is enough.

I had a pretty good weekend. Saturday was my sisters birthday so mom watched the baby, sam watched Justus & the other kids were elsewhere. We took the day for ourselves. We went SHOPPING! Oh, what fun. Now Im broke.

Bethany wanted to get her nails done so we stopped in & got that done. I got acrylics for the first time. They look nice but my nails were sore the first day. I guess I have two weeks to decide if I really want to keep them or just have them taken off.

Then we had lunch & shopped till we dropped. This year we put a $10/person limit. It's hard to find something real nice at that price but we were pretty sucessful. I started christmas shopping in August so I'm 99% done.

We left the house around 11am & got back at 6:30pm. I was pooped! But we ended up "playing scene" it at a friends house. Guys against girls. The guys won 2 times & we won once. FUN!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

99% done... wow... i'm impressed