Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Tricked

I was going through some clothes today & found some that will fit Justus now but they need to be washed. So I threw them on the floor in the dirty clothes pile that I am supposed to work on today. Justus decided he wanted to try them on. So he put a few things over his head. So far that is as far as he can get on his own. A few minutes later I didn't hear him playing so I turned around to see what he was doing. Only he wasn't there. I called his name & up from the clothes pile rose my little ones face. He was camoflaged by all the clothes. He thought it was the funniest thing that he had surprised me. We both had a good laugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesse scared me the other day too. I was in the bedroom getting ready and turned around and there he was. ( I am a jumpy person anyway)I screamed and he started cracking up, so I laughed too, it was great, and now he tries to sneak up on me and scare me, they truely are a trip.--Dana

~Crystal~ said...

How funny!