Monday, December 26, 2005

Attention, attention

I have an announcement to make...Staci & Nicole I just have to say I want to join your club in a real bad way. Wondering if I could join this pregnancy duo, is there room for me? Can we make it a trio??? Please, please, please...................

OK, ok I'll stop "trying" to rhyme. In case you haven't guess yours truly has joined in all the pregnancy madness that seems to surround us. I told Sam about a week ago & tried to keep it a secret until Christmas. You blogging budies are the only ones I was able to keep it from. (We told all the family this week & friends in town today.)

Due date???? July 21st. Exactly one month after my sister-in-law is due. And exactly one month before our friends Nathan & Traci expect their first baby. According to the calendar I am 11 weeks today & it's gone by so quickly, I can hardly believe it.

So, Merry Christmas everybody, hope you enjoyed my little secret if not my pathetic poetry skills!!! Love each of you & hope you had a very blesses Christmas!!!!!!!

7 comments:

dana said...

Congrats, love ya girl, maybe you can aim for July 18th, that is Emma's b-day. Staci won't try for April 26 (my birthday) she says that is too long to wait, and I understand. So you weren't sick after all huh? Just morning sickness. Well I am excited for you, I wish I could join ya'lls club.

Nicole said...

YIPPEE!!!!! How stinkin exciting!!!!! Congratulations Girl!!!! GO SAM GO!

Jamie said...

COngratulations!!! I seriously hope that there is nothing in the water, cause I sure don't want to get pregnant right now!! Thrilled for you!! Two is fun... I hope you have another boy!

Nicole said...

I tried calling you today!

Vickie said...

CONGRATULATIONS you guys!!! You two make beautiful babies.

~Crystal~ said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Staci said...

I'm hoping for a girl!!! (FOR YOU THAT IS!)