Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Cookie Exchange

I just got the rules for the cookie exchange, OMG what a bunch of junk! Such as, no NO bake cookies...what? Those are my favorites! If you mess your cookies up you must go to a "real" bakery & buy them. What the crap does that mean??? The instructions also said to bring six dozen.....am I made of money??? Ummmm, NO! I'm supposed to be making the peanut butter blossoms. The BIG bag of hershey kisses for the middle cost $5. There better be 60 stinking kisses in that blasted bag. Or else they will just get what they get.

I know that this isn't any major thing just thought I'd share my pessimistic thoughts.....sorry for the crappy spelling!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Six dozen? That's 72 cookies? Is that for one person? That can't be right is it? Who in the heck would need that many cookies? I would not like that at all... maybe six dozen cheerwine's or sundrops... but not cookies... oh well. What is the exchange thing for? Womens thing right?

Staci said...

Now I'm confused. I didn't get the comment about you 'searching' and well now i'm lost. We are two of a kind... not sure what kind. But still. I'm sure you are LOL now... so I will stop.