Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Bad Hair Day

SO I got a perm a few weeks ago. And as you know having perfect hair just isn't my thing. I most liked my hair when it was long enough to put it in a pony tail & forget it. Sam begs me to grow it out like that again but I'm in the frame of mind that fat girls dont look so good with long hair. So I have tried many things. Highlights, dark brown hair, short & spikey, etc. So I decided to get a perm & now I look like orphan annie when she first wakes up in the morning. Big fuzzy hair. Oh, well. I tried.

Since getting the perm my hair actually looks best when I wash it, put a lil' bit of gel on it & then sleep on it. So wierd! YOu haven't seen a pic b/c I can't get my pic thing to post my pics to my blog. I contacted the peeps but so far no one has responded. Anyways I will try to get sam to take a pic of orphan annie put it up on buzznet.

5 comments:

Staci said...

I can't see you with a perm. I've never seen you with a perm!

native-nc said...

When I was little I had one. I looked like a lion gone wild...this time isn't much better. Either too much or too little gel. Haven't perfected this art yet!

dana said...

definitely do that again! I enjoyed it too, am I on your buddy list?

Jamie said...

I have a funny visual of you with a curly red mop top!

~Crystal~ said...

I can't believe you got a perm! Oh my goodness...We definitely need to see pictures!