Monday, January 16, 2006

LOL

This morning before we got out of bed we were having Justus point to his body parts. Hair, eyes, elbow...then I said where is your neck??? He put his fist in the air & said "NAKED!!!!!!!". It was so funny at the moment. Not sure if it translates so well but sam & I laughed for several minutes and Justus joined in just for the fun of it.

He also says funny stuff like- Help you or hold you instead of help me/hold me. And outside, me go. It's neat to see him "talking" in sentences.

3 comments:

Staci said...

That is funny!

Nicole said...

Jessica would also say 'hold you' instead of hold me. too cute. Darcy has been jibber jabbering like crazy!

dana said...

My kids turn everything around too. I love it. They both still ask "can I hold you" Maybe it is a male thing cuz Jesse loves to run around here naked too. lol. too cute.