Sunday, January 15, 2006

Krispy Kreme Fiasco

OK pregnancy is a pain in the butt for the husbands too. For example: Two weeks ago I mention that KK sounded good but we were running out of time so I said maybe next week. The next week Sam asked if I wanted some & I said no, they just sounded good at the time. So on Friday he brought home donuts. He wanted to surprise me. Poor guy didn't get the kind I liked & I was a BUTT! HE just went to the other room and sat down. Truthfully I tried no to say anything but he asked what kind I liked & I told him. He discovered that he didn't get the specific kind I had been craving. And said I just wanted to surprise you. And I said something smart alec. BAD ME!!! Eventually I ate some of the donuts he got (after pouting for an hour or so) and they were GREAT. I apologized! We ladies aren't the only ones with a rough 9 months.

5 comments:

dana said...

I agree, I never thought I got too hormonal until I realized one nite I was making dinner and Aaron came in and moved a spoon I had sat down on the cupboard! I started crying and I just went off on him. Then I realized things were changing in me, I always heard women went into weird hormonal things when pregnant but I didn't think I had until that moment. LOL they will be stories you can laugh about after the baby comes cuz you can see how crazy you were acting.

Staci said...

I made sure Chris read this post, so he can see that I'm not the only one.

Bless his heart. I wonder if Chris has a secret blog about how tough it is to be married to a PREGNANT WOMAN :-)

When I read your title, I wanted some KK Doughnuts too- but I only like the HOT NOW original... can't go wrong there. Easy to remember.

native-nc said...

I told sam he should just go ahead & say that he is married to a pregnant crazy lady on his blog. I told him I couldn't really argue with that- at least not much arguement.

Vickie said...

You think pregnancy is bad, just wait till you hit menopause!!!

Nicole said...

I do the same thing with Matthew! lol... poor guys... we always say how we'd wish they'd do something without having to be told and when they try we complain!